About Cookies at Lotterywinner
Cookies come in many forms:
- Session cookies. These cookies only function while the visitor is on the site, they stop functioning once you leave the site.
- Permanent cookie. One of the most convenient cookies, because, unlike session cookies, they continue to function after you leave the sites and the next time you visit the site the language, font, and other interface elements will remain as you chose them.
- Third-party cookies. The difference between these cookies and the others is that they are not stored by our site, they are held by third-party services.
How to Disable Cookies
We recommend that you do not disable cookies because a huge number of cookies on both our site and other sites are associated with site functions and if you disable cookies, some site functions may not work properly. Different browsers have different ways to disable cookies, but here is a general guide to disabling them:
- Press the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Go to your browser’s settings;
- Select privacy and security;
- In the window that appears, select Cookies and other site data;
- Select block cookies.
Our Site Sets the Following Cookies
- Newsletter cookies. This type of cookie is used to send out newsletters. With them, the site can automatically decide which news to show to subscribed users and which to show to unsubscribed users;
- Cookies associated with surveys. This type of cookie is used when we ask you to take various surveys. Taking these surveys will help the cookie show you only the information you are interested in notifications or news. These cookies are used to remember who has voted in polls and who hasn’t yet, and to show you poll results after page changes;
- Cookies that are associated with different forms. These cookies use your personal data when you enter them anywhere. You need to do this so that tech support will have your information, such as your full name. This makes it easier for them to deal with your problems;
- Third-party cookies. These files are stored by a third-party provider. Our site uses Google Analytics because Google Analytics is one of the best solutions in terms of information analysis. These files can track how much time you spend. Which pages of the site do you spend more time on than others. This helps us understand what our visitor is more interested in and with this analysis we can improve the performance of the site and the quality of the information on the site. These cookies are used when we create new features on the site. They help us understand what we need to improve in order to make your time on the site even more convenient and enjoyable. They may also track how many customers have clicked on links provided on the site. This also helps us improve the quality of the information on the site.
If you’re not sure if you need cookies, we suggest that you leave them enabled because they are closely intertwined with the functions of our site.
In conclusion, we would like to say that cookies are a very convenient solution in terms of content navigation. If you leave this function enabled, you will soon see only the information that will be of interest to you, and the use of the site will become as clear and comfortable as possible.