The Lotter review
The Lotter in India is operated by the British gambling company Enterprises Ltd. It is by far the most popular online lottery. There are several options for participants: classic, syndicates, or combinations. Users have access to both a website and an application for mobile phones. Besides, the site has a round-the-clock multilingual support service ready to come to the rescue at any time. This makes the service convenient and as comfortable as possible.
While reviewing the service, the topic of syndicates should be mentioned separately. Thanks to this option, players can cooperate to be able to save on ticket purchases. In case of victory, the prize is also divided into equal parts between all participants in the drawing. The Lotter website has detailed instructions and rules explaining all the nuances of the game.
This article will tell you what The Lotter is, what bonuses it provides, and how to go through the registration process for new players. In addition, you will learn how to install a mobile application for devices with different operating systems.
What is The Lotter?
At The Lotter website players can take part in any online lottery and win big cash prizes.
The user chooses the lottery on the website, then the application arrives at the local office, the real agent purchases the ticket and the scan of the lottery is sent to the buyer’s personal account. To confirm the validity of the ticket, the user is also sent another copy of the lottery by e-mail.
The list of available lottery games is listed in the oficial website and updated regularly. Players can take part in any of these draws, subject to the rules. Thanks to this service, everyone can buy a foreign lottery ticket without leaving their own country. In addition, there are many options for additional promotions and interesting offers that add variety to the game (VIP subscription, savings system, package offers, etc.).
In table below listed basic information about the company:
|Lotto Direct Limited
Video Review of The Lotter
In addition to the text version of the review, you can also learn all the nuances and details by watching the video review:
The Lotter Pros & Cons
Like any other online gaming service, The Lotter has its advantages and disadvantages. The advantages of the platform include:
- the presence of more than 60 varieties of lotteries from different countries;
- options for popular and reliable lotteries;
- 24/7 customer service with live chat;
- more than 15 options for making banking transactions;
- reliable reputation and grateful reviews;
- regular promotions and discounts up to 25%;
- availability of its own app.
The disadvantages include the following points:
- service fee (average);
- limited use of the service in some countries.
Most users consider the service to be the best that exists today. This is a unique opportunity to legally take part in international lotteries without leaving your home.
Is The Lotter Legal to Play in India?
In 2015, India passed a law establishing the legality of the gambling business and, in particular, lotteries. Indian legislation does not prohibit the purchase of international lottery tickets via the Internet. For this reason, The Lotter website in India is legal.
How to Register on The Lotter Site?
The service has several versions: mobile and website. For each of them, there are minor differences when going through the registration process. To create an account on the website, follow these steps:
- Filling out the standard form. Select any lottery and click the “Register” button. Fill in a valid email address and come up with a strong password.
- Filling in personal information. In the window that appears, the user is asked to enter personal data (name, mobile phone number and date of birth), confirm age (minors are not allowed to use the Lotter services). In the same step, the player needs to set his maximum money limit.
- Choice of personal settings. Users can change language (more than 10 options) and personal settings by going to the “Personal data” section.
- Select a payment method. At this stage, the player must choose a payment method that suits his country or region.
It takes no more than two minutes to complete the entire registration process. After that, you can go to the selection of the available lotteries and start the game.
Registering an account provides players with many benefits including additional promotions and bonuses. After registration, the user receives a personal account where he can change the settings and track the purchase history. To enter the personal account at TheLotter in India, you need to:
- Enter the email specified during registration. To enter, you must enter the correct email address. In addition, users receive emails with interesting suggestions at this address.
- Enter the correct password. If the user has forgotten or lost this data, there are several ways to recover it.
After that, the user gets access to 50+ different lotteries and can take advantage of a bonus or special offer. In case of victory, the service representatives contact the lucky person via email or mobile phone.
Bonus for New Users
For all new customers on the site, there is a welcome bonus. To activate this offer, the user must register in the system and make the first deposit (minimum INR 740 for players from India). The system also has a variety of discounts and bonus offers for both new players and VIP persons of the club. The site has a section “Special offer” which contains all currently relevant offers. There are several types of bonuses for new users in The Lotter.
- Promo codes and discounts. Special discounts can range from 5% to 30% and are ideal for users looking to save money.
- Paid subscription. The service provides players using a paid Multi-Draw subscription with additional features. This includes early access to online purchase of lottery tickets with savings of up to ¼ of the regular cost.
- VIP club. VIP players are provided with discounts up to 20%, which are combined with other bonus offers.
- Other bonuses. TheLotter also has a special cashback offer that ranges from 10% to 40% of the number of purchases on the site.
In the loyalty program of The Lotter in India, any user who has received a VIP status can accept. At the same time, the VIP program has several steps with the ability to use a different size of the discount:
|you need 51
|200 VIP points
|you need 201
|500 VIP points
|you need 501
|2000 VIP points
|2001 are needed
|5000 VIP points
|more than 5000 VIP points are needed
To achieve each level, special points are used in which 70 rupees is the equivalent of 1 VIP point. Points are also awarded for participating in bonus programs and promotions.
There are more than 18 different payment systems on the site, five of which are used to withdraw winnings. The minimum deposit amount is INR 740. The main methods for depositing are listed below.
|The min / max size of the deposit
|740 / 370000 INR
|740 / 350000 INR
|740 / 370000 INR
|740 / 400000 INR
|740 / 310000 INR
|740 / 350000 INR
|740 / 320000 INR
|740 / 345000 INR
|740 / 370000 INR
|740 / 350000 INR
More recently, cryptocurrency wallet owners have also had the opportunity to deposit from India.
How to Play the Lotter in India?
There is nothing easier than starting a game on The Lotter website. All information about purchases and winning combinations is in the account. In case of disputable moments, players can leave a request to the support service. Each user can buy tickets following the instructions below:
- Complete the registration process. Purchases and additional options are available only to registered players.
- Select from the list of available lotteries. In the corresponding section, there is a list of lotteries available for Indian players. To confirm, press “select”.
- Choice of quantity. Decide how many tickets you want to buy and place an order.
- Data checking. In the personal account will appear an electronic ticket. You should carefully check the correctness of the selection and the number of lotteries.
- Tracking your winnings. In the case of winning, the system automatically sends a notification.
It should be clarified that TheLotter in India does not take a commission on player winnings. However, such a commission is used by some payment services, and the process of buying a ticket on the site is also taxed.
As mentioned earlier, the site features more than 50 international lottery options. The following options are considered the most popular among players:
- EuroMillion — ticket price = 180 Indian rupees; the participant must choose 5 numbers in the range 1-50. In addition, he must determine 2 additional numbers from the matrix 1-11.
- Superstar — ticket price = 90 Indian rupees; players choose six numbers from 1 to 90; the jackpot can be won by matching six main numbers. If no player guesses the winning jackpot numbers, the top prize will carry over to the next draw.
- SuperEnalLoto — ticket price = 180 Indian rupees; it is necessary to match 6 numbers out of 90. If the player matches all 6, he gets the jackpot.
- MiniLoto — ticket price = 150 Indian rupees; you need to choose 6 numbers out of 49 possible. The selection can be made by yourself or using the random selection option.
- LottoTexas — ticket price = 90 Indian rupees; needs to select and guess 6 numbers from the range of numbers 1-54. In case of success, the lucky becomes the owner of the lucky jackpot.
- Cash Five — ticket price = 85 Indian rupees; in this game, the classic lotto rules apply when you must first fill a line of five numbers.
- Ontario 49 — there are 10 game fields printed on the ticket. The player makes a bet equal to 60 Indian rupees and selects 6 numbers from 1 to 49. Up to 10 fields can be filled in one ticket, thus making ten bets.
- Powerball — ticket price = 150 Indian rupees; the participant must “guess” five main balls (options — from one to 69), and one additional.
- Poland Lotto — ticket price = 90 Indian rupees; players need to choose 6 lucky numbers, which are in the numerical range of 1-49.
- Megalot — ticket price = 85 Indian rupees; the participant must fill out a game card with 4 playing fields. Each playing field is one bet. For one play combination, cross out 6 numbers out of 42 and 1 number out of 10 additional ones.
This is not the whole list of international lotteries, but this is enough to understand the variety presented on the site.
How to Withdraw Winnings?
Lucky players can withdraw winnings from 70 Indian rupees (the maximum amount depends on the payment system). To withdraw your winnings, follow the instructions:
- Go to the “My Account” section. To do this, you need to log in to your personal account by entering your current email and password.
- Go to the “Withdraw funds” section. In this section, you will see how much money is in your account at the moment.
- Click the “Withdraw money” button by choosing a convenient method. As a rule, the method of deposit and withdrawal is the same.
|up to 3,718,660 INR
|from 2 hours
|up to 148,746 INR
|from 12 hours
|up to 150,000 INR
|from 12 hours
|up to 180,000 INR
|from 8 hours
|up to 1,560,000 INR
|from 24 hours
|up to 140,000 INR
|from 12 hours
|up to 180,000 INR
|from 10 hours
The transaction process takes from several minutes to several days (usually 1-3 business days). To speed up this process, you need to go through the identity verification process on the site. Prize payments less than INR 185 000 are tax-deductible.
The Lotter Lottery Winners
Over the years of its existence (since 2002), The Lotter has paid prizes to millions of players from all over the world. Below are some examples of the stories of such lucky ones.
- $ 30 million for a Panamanian. This is the largest lottery prize in the entire existence of the service. In 2017, a Panama resident (A. D.) was able to guess the winning combination of six numbers (Florida Lotto draw).
- $ 6 million for an Iraqi. The man (M.M.) was able to guess the lucky combination in the Oregon Megabucks lottery and became the owner of $ 6 million.
- 32 thousand euros for a resident of India. In 2017 C.J. won 32,000 euros in LottoAustria. The guy admitted that he accidentally chose this particular rally.
The Lotter Mobile App
TheLotter India offers Android and iOS apps to its users. Both versions of the software are player-friendly and provide fast system performance. The mobile app has several obvious advantages:
- quick access to buying any lottery;
- the ability to connect a notification about the result;
- instant notifications about winning the jackpot;
- fast and free viewing of results;
- access to the schedule of winnings and losses for the current period;
- detailed information about current and upcoming events.
App for Android
|At least 8.0
|Minimum 50 mb
To install The Lotter Android App, follow these steps:
- Installation of the boot file. Download the .apk file using the link on the website.
- Configuring device parameters. Select the “exception to the rule” item in the smartphone settings.
- Start installation. Wait for the installation process to complete.
The Lotter iOS App
|At least 11.0
|Minimum 100 mb
The site has a link labeled «Download iPhone App». Clicking on this link is redirected to the App Store:
- Click the “Install” button. The app will download to your device.
- Wait for the installation to complete and open the app. The icon will appear on the home screen of your device.
If you have any questions, each player can contact the round-the-clock live chat of the support service. For VIP players, the priority in the queue and additional opportunities are open.
|On the site
|+356 79 36 35 36
|Letters are sent through the form on the site
TheLotter has built a solid reputation in nearly 20 years of its existence. Today, hundreds of players prefer this particular platform for playing the lottery. All user data is protected by SSL encryption, so players can be confident in the security and reliability of the system.